On Tuesday I showed you how to create the perfect tabletop for Mother’s Day brunch and today I have all of the delicious brunch recipes to go with it!
The beautiful menu card was hand lettered by Brittany of Letter Lanes Design Studio.
I wanted a fresh and festive menu for Mother’s Day Brunch. The Pink Fizz cocktail is easy to make and looks beautiful on the table, the blueberry scones, spinach salad and frittatas are light and flavorful and the banana creme caramel dessert is not too sweet, the perfect finish. Keep on reading to find all of the delicious brunch recipes and more!
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Thyme Garnish
- 1 cup of your favorite berries (I used blueberries & strawberries)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- At least an hour in advance, make the berry simple syrup. Boil the water, sugar and berries together. After it comes to a boil, bring the water to a simmer and continue cooking for around 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, strain your syrup into a jar with a lid. Place it in the fridge to cool for at least a half an hour. The syrup will keep for about two weeks in the fridge.
- When your syrup cools, pour a glass of your favorite sparkling wine. Add two tablespoons of berry syrup into the glass. Garnish with a sprig of thyme and any extra berries.
With Mother’s Day just over 2 weeks away, I hope you have found the inspiration to make mom the brunch she deserves! Add a few special touches to your table, like hand lettered places cards, dainty spray roses and a delicious meal mom will always remember. What will you be cooking this Mother’s Day? What are you favorite brunch recipes?
Once again, a big thanks to Brittany ofLetter Lanes Design Studio for collaborating on this post. Her beautiful hand lettering would make any occasion extra special!