I’m a huge fan of the bar cart trend – I love my Worth Bar Cart from Society Social due to its classic look and versatility. There is no reason why you should only use your bar cart as a bar. Recently, I got together with the ladies of Vivid Interiors and we styled my bar cart three different ways: as an entryway table, a library and a spring bar. Today I’m sharing the beautiful entryway cart plus styling tips Vivid put together.
Entryway Styling tips from Vivid Interiors:
- Create a beautiful drop zone for your keys, sunglasses, water bottles and more on your entryway cart by adding trays, boxes and bowls.
- Add a mirror to check yourself last minute before you walk out the door.
- Keep keys and glasses in a visible location so you always know where they are. We love a glass jewelry box, like this one from West Elm.
- Invest in pieces that you love to look at – they are the first and last things you see when entering and leaving your home. I have fallen in love with that small abstract piece by North Carolina artist, Amy Gordon.
- Keep a cute umbrella stand by the door that you and your guests can use as you run in and out of the house.
Chair, Younger Furniture | Art, Amy Gordon | Pottery, Jamie Young | Gold Cowhide, Saddleman’s | Sequin Mermaid Pillow, Aviva Stanoff | Owl Umbrella Stand, Vintage | Stockholm Mirror, IKEA (painted gold) | Worth Rattan Bar Cart, Society Social | Accessories, Target and World Market
Have you ever used your bar cart for something other than a bar? Would you consider using your cart as an entry table or library? I’m guessing after you see the beautiful styling , you will be willing to try!
Looking for interior design help? Be sure to contact the lovely ladies at Vivid!