Over the past few days I have been sharing non-traditional ways to use a bar cart, including as an entryway table and as library bar cart. Today, in collaboration with the ladies of Vivid Interiors, I am sharing party-ready bar setup. Once again, they are sharing some great styling tips so you can create a beautiful spring bar at your own home.
Setting up a spring bar with Vivid Interiors
- Invest in a few good bottles of gin, vodka, rum, tequila and whiskey. A Beatiful Mess created a guide to stocking a bar on any budget, which always comes in handy.
- Beautiful mixers add interest and color and make it easy to mix up a delicious drink. We love fruit-favored Italian sodas and refreshing cucumber soda for our beverages.
- Be sure to have several types of glassware for serving. We like tumblers, wine glasses and vintage glassware.
- It’s helpful to have a couple of go-to drink books for cocktail recipes. Flag your favorites and make sure you always have the ingredients on hand.
- Fruit not only makes a great garnish for a beverage, but also makes a bar cart look beautiful too!
Green Chairs, Younger Furniture | Green and White Pillow, Lacefield Designs | Art, Amy Gordon | Cowhide, Saddlemans | Kantha Weekender Bag, String Theory | Worth Rattan Bar Cart, Society Social | Orange Confetti Stemless Wine Glasses, World Market | Green Lacquer Tray, World Market | Gold Ice Bucket, Target
I love how this bar cart came together so much that I have incorporated many of the ideas into my current bar cart setup. I have clustered all of my bottles on the top for easy access and created an organized second shelf for my bar cart essentials. Do you have a bar cart at home? What is your favorite way to style it? Are you a minimalist or do you put it all out there?
See you all tomorrow for a final bar cart post, the ladies of Vivid are sharing their signature cocktail! And be sure to stop by Vivid’s beautiful storefront next time you are in downtown Greensboro or contact them to order any pieces seen in this post.