It’s August again which means travel month is here! Alison and I had a great time putting last year’s travel month together and I’m excited to do it again. This year I will be sharing a few places I have visited, plus tips and tricks for traveling. To make travel month even better, a few amazing bloggers will be joining me to share other must-visit destinations! Be on the lookout for posts from Kim of The Made Thing, Jess of 26 and Not Counting, Susannah of Feast & West and a special appearance from former Twin Stripe blogger, Alison!
As many readers know, I love to travel and have been quite lucky in my 29 years to visit a variety of countries and cities. The world is a big place and there are so many places that I still want to go. Here is my current bucket list of destinations:
- Eat sushi in downtown Tokyo, Japan.
- Explore the 15-century Inca ruins at Machu Picchu, Peru.
- See “Christ The Redeemer” in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Walk in the Egyptian desert that the pharaohs once ruled.
- Visit a wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal in India.
- Have a grand adventure in Thailand
- People watch on the island of Mykonos, Greece.
- Learn the history of Prague, Czech Republic.
- Experience the Northern Lights in Iceland.
- Visit all 50 states. (I only have 6 left!)
What has been your favorite place to travel to? Italy is one of my favorite counties. What places are on your bucket list?
Come back on Monday for some SoCal travel ideas!