While I’ve never been one to make a big deal out of St. Patrick’s Day, but after our trip to Ireland last summer, it seems only fitting to do a bit of celebrating.
There have been some great recipes and craft projects on Pinterest – so many in fact, I started a St. Paddy’s Day Board.
Today I’m sharing some of my favorites so you can celebrate this weekend or on the actual holiday, Monday, March 17.
1. Guinness Burger with Irish Cheddar and Bacon, Garnish with Lemon |
2. You’re My Pot of Gold Printables, Sugar & Cloth |
3. Leather Shamrock Key Chain, Lovely Indeed |
4. Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chez CateyLou |
5. Pot of Gold Punch, Glitter Guide |
6. Five Ways to Wear Green, The House That Lars Built
That Guinness burger with Irish cheddar and bacon is calling my name. It would be delicious with a stout or even a glass of pot of gold punch.
I also love the leather shamrock key chain, it will bring you good luck all year round! Come back on Friday for a new Brewmaster post from Chad featuring Guinness stout alternatives.