Happy Friday! This has been an extra busy week for me, there is a lot happening in the office and I’m currently in Boston for a business trip. I’ve had a great time exploring Boston in my free time and hope I make it back at a warmer time.
As I am sure many of you are aware, the Super Bowl is this weekend. Chad shared some great beer suggestions on Wednesday and today I’m sharing some tasty recipes for the big game. I look forward to the commercials and cooking up a fun snack or two!
1. Hot Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprout Dip, Closet Cooking |
2. Beer Cheese Soup, How Sweet It Is |
3. Whole Wheat Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Baked By Rachel |
4. Hot Crab Dip, Spoon Fork Bacon |
5. Indoor S’mores, Dessert for Two |
6. Popcorn Crunch Sundaes, Clara Persis
For more game day inspiration, Jessica of How Sweet It Is, has rounded up 135 delicious recipes and I am pinning my favorites on the Tasty Bites Pinterest board.
Do you have any plans for Super Bowl? I plan to curl up on the couch with some brussels spout dip and enjoy the commerials! Whatever you do, have a wonderful weekend!