Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/twinstripe.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-word-count/public/class-wpwc-public.php on line 123
Happy Friday! This has been an extra busy week for me, there is a lot happening in the office and I’m currently in Boston for a business trip. I’ve had a great time exploring Boston in my free time and hope I make it back at a warmer time.
As I am sure many of you are aware, the Super Bowl is this weekend. Chad shared some great beer suggestions on Wednesday and today I’m sharing some tasty recipes for the big game. I look forward to the commercials and cooking up a fun snack or two!
1. Hot Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprout Dip, Closet Cooking |
2. Beer Cheese Soup, How Sweet It Is |
3. Whole Wheat Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Baked By Rachel |
4. Hot Crab Dip, Spoon Fork Bacon |
5. Indoor S’mores, Dessert for Two |
6. Popcorn Crunch Sundaes, Clara Persis
Do you have any plans for Super Bowl? I plan to curl up on the couch with some brussels spout dip and enjoy the commerials! Whatever you do, have a wonderful weekend!