Hi friends! And I’m back and our internet has been fixed, we had a really bad storm and a branch fell on our cable line and snapped it. Luckily it has been fixed, so I’m back to blogging right before the long weekend. Today I’m sharing my top 10 summer essentials that I cannot go without this summer.
1. Embellished Pineapple iPhone Case, Kate Spade | I can’t seem to get enough pineapples lately, so I knew I had to share this pineapple phone case. The color alone is enough to brighten anyone’s day!
2. Fragrance Starter Kit, Pinrose | Have you heard of Pinrose fragrances yet? I was just introduced to them at #SBScon and they smell amazing. My favorite scent is Tambourine Dreamer. I also love that they have created small wet wipes with fragrance so you can easily freshen up on the go.
Try them out for yourself, Pinrose is giving 30% off to all Twin Stripe readers with code PINROSELOVE7 until July 20.
3. Swim Suit, Kortni Jeane | I’ve been crushing on Kortin Jeane’s swim suit collection for a few months. I would love to get one for our upcoming trip to Hilton Head. I would pair the v-neck top and high-waisted bottoms for a retro look.
4. Sugar Addiction Mini Lip Collection, Fresh for Sephora | Sugar is my favorite lip balm. The lightly colored balms are great for summer and have SPF 15, so they are beach ready.
5.Nikki Drop Earrings in Brown Pearl, Kendra Scott | I picked up these earring a few weeks ago and I wear them all of the time. They match with almost everything, so they were a great addition to my jewelry collection.
6. Cheers! Cups, Swoozies | Everyone need a fun cup for a beach happy hour and I thought these bright pink cups fit the bill.
7. Hailey Tote in Joy Print, Rifle Paper Co. + LeSportsac | The collaboration between Anna Rifle Bond and LeSportsac is amazing. This tote would make an amazing beach bag or travel tote.
8. Beach Towel in Palm Feathers, Vera Bradley | This towel is sure to add a refreshing pop of color to any beach!
9. Deanna Tank Top Romper, Lilly Pulitzer | I love this bright and colorful romper; it’s easy to dress up or down. Throw it on over a swim suit or dress it up for dinner with jewels and cute sandals.
10. SPF 50 Sport Protection, Dermalogica | The North Carolina summers are hot and sunny, so I’m always looking for the perfect sunscreen and I think I have found it. Dermalogica’s SPF 50 goes on so easy and not greasy; it’s perfect for the beach.
What are your summer essentials? Do you have any that are similar?
I hope you all have a great holiday weekend! I won’t be posting tomorrow so I can enjoy the time with my family. If you need a last minute 4th of July idea, be sure to check the archives.
Happy 4th of July!