Today is the last of the holiday gift guides and I’m ending with one of my favorite Christmas traditions – stockings! All of these stocking stuffers are budget friendly, all $15 and below. As usual, I selected items for everyone from babies (check out that donut rattle!) to adults to pups. Everyone deserves a little holiday cheer.
1. Donuts & Coffee Chocolate Bar, Compartes Chocolatier LA | 2. Geo Ornament, Furbish | 3. Ornament Lip Gloss, Sephora | 4. Heart Trinket Dish, Lulu & Georgia | 5. Bananagrams, Modcloth | 6. Donut Rattle, Poketo
7. Lumbersmack, Freaker | 8. Gingerbread Man Gourmet Dog Treats, TreatDreams | 9. Dress-up Wand, Pottery Barn Kids | 10. Cone of Shame Key Chain, cb2 | 11. Plaid Mug, Starbucks | 12. Gilded Amberleaf Mini Tin, Illume
I hope you enjoyed this year’s holiday gift guides. Start putting your shopping list together this weekend, Black Friday is a week from today. I’ll be sharing some more Thanksgiving content next week and then get ready for some fun holiday content all of December!
I’m so excited for this weekend – the #brightblogbash is finally here! Susannah and I have been planning for a few months and I’m excited to see it all come together. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for all of the fun. Enjoy your weekend!
Today’s gift guide features one of my favorite gifts to give around the holidays – food! With so many holiday parties coming up, having a few hostess gifts on hand is crucial and many of these items will fit the bill. I’ve included a mixture of different foods and related items that will delight your friends and family.
1. Pickle Packer’s Box, Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon | 2. Gluten-Free Baking for the Holidays, Jeanne Sauvage | 3. Peppermint Bark, The Apothecary’s Kitchen 4. Jam Jar Pie Variety Pack, Jam Jar Bakery | 5. Wood Cutting Board, AHeirloom | 6. Old North State Party Box, NC Made
7. Sweater Dog Spreader, West Elm | 8. Curious Chef Kid’s Pizza Set, Bed Bath and Beyond | 9. Clovis Nutcracker, Grandiflora 10. Eat Well Printed Napkins, Schoolhouse Electric & Supply | 11. Gilded Pretzel Bottle Opener, Anthropologie | 12. Camille Styles Entertaining, Camille Styles
These ideas are perfect alone or you could add a little something extra to accompany it. Gift the gluten free baking book to your best friend along with some holiday baking it, bring the dog spreaders to a cocktail party with crackers and dip, and gift your favorite little chef his first pizza set. Everyone is sure to love these gifts!
I’ll see you all back here tomorrow for the last gift guide, stocking stuffers!
Happy Wednesday! I hope you have been enjoying the gift guides so far this week. Today I’m featuring gifts for the creatives in your life from bloggers to art teachers to someone who is looking for inspiration in their daily life. Once again, none of these gifts are over a $100. Happy shopping!
1. Martha Stewart Crafts Neon Glitter, Michaels | 2. One Line A Day Memory Book, Waiting on Martha | 3. Neon Mix Knit Tablet Case, Leif | 4. Graphite camera strap, Fotostrap | 5. Bow Stamp Set, A Beautiful Mess | 6. Back Me Up Mobile Charger, Ban.do
7. Notepad To-Do List, Julie Ann Art | 8. Photo album, MochiThings.com | 9. Make it Happen, Lara Casey | 10. Social Necklace, Moon and Lola | 11. Flora & Fauna Memory Game, Anthropologie | 12. Birds of a Feather Notebooks, Rifle Paper Co.
As a blogger, I would be excited to receive any of these fun gifts. I can’t wait to read Lara Casey’s new book which will be out on December 30. It will be great food for thought for the new year. I’m also hoping to do a better job of documenting 2015, so I have some photo albums and accessories on my list to put together small memory books.
See you all back here tomorrow with a guide to great food gifts, perfect for hostess gifts!
It’s no surprise that I love to give and receive clothing and accessories. When gifting, I love to pick something that the recipient would love, but not purchase for themselves. Today I’m sharing some of my favorite wearable holiday gifts for men, women and children at many price points – only one item is over $100! Just remember to include a gift receipt when giving clothing.
1. Oversized Black Check Square Scarf, Asos | 2. Hi Tee, Olive Lane | 3. Girl’s Skirt in Elephant Parade, J. Crew | 4. Keith Haring Socks, Uniqlo | 5. Tee and Flannel PJ Set, Victoria’s Secret PINK | 6. Rockbox Subscription
7. Sweet Pretzel Stud, Marc by Marc Jacobs | 8. Glitter Bug Bee Clutch, Kate Spade | 9. Baby Sherpa Hoodie, Gap Kids | 10. T-Rex Christmas Sweater, Tipsy Elves | 11. Chocolate Brown Wool Men’s Boots, TOMS | 12. Children’s Banana Wobbler, Threadless Kids
Do you like giving and getting clothing and accessories for Christmas? I would love to find the Hi tee and pretzel studs under the tree this year! Check back tomorrow for fun gift ideas for creatives.
The holiday season is upon us with Thanksgiving next week, Christmas just over a month away and Hanukkah begins in a bit less than a month. That means that it’s time to start shopping for gifts for your family and friends. I’ll be featuring a different gift guide each day this week starting with handmade items. There is something for everyone today – all of these gifts are made in the U.S. and cost less than $100.
1. Ornaments, Noble Goods | 2. Pineapple Ukulele, UncommonGoods | 3. Small Buoy Charm Necklace, Porcelain and Stone | 4. Custom Elephant Plush Wall Mount, Kelsey Davis Designs | 5. Front Pocket Wallet, Loyal Stricklin |
6. Spruce Soy Candle, Pomme Frites Candle Co.
7. Tessa Infinity Scarf, Whitney Elizabeth | 8. Watercolour Birthstone 2015 Wall Calendar, Squirrelly Minds Paper | 9. Cloudware Vase, Haand | 10. Porter Coat, Billy Wolf | 11. Dessert Plates in Rose and Gold, Suite One Studio |
12. Fly DIY e-book, Jourdan Fairchild
I love ordering handmade gifts because I am supporting small business and finding a truly unique gift. I can assure you that I will be ordering a few of the above featured gifts! Don’t miss my other featured gift guides the rest of the week:
Tuesday: Wearables – Clothing and Accessories
Wednesday: Creative Gifts
Thursday: Food Items
Friday: Stocking Stuffers
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Chad and I picked out a beautiful Christmas tree and started to decorate for the season. I’m loving it! What are you looking forward to this holiday season?