Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/twinstripe.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-word-count/public/class-wpwc-public.php on line 123
Are you ready for the three days Memorial Weekend?
I know I am! Chad and I have a long list of to must-dos ranging from gardening to blogging to hiking to barbecuing.
One of our favorite things about summer is grilling season, we can’t wait to fire up the grill and try out new recipes.
Pic credits Seekinggoodeats.com
Lately, we have been focusing on eating cleaner and reducing our white sugar intake. Today I’m sharing a collection of healthy recipes that are worthy of any barbecue!
1. Strawberry Basil Salsa, Twin Stripe |
2.Strawberry Papaya Salad, Taste Love and Nourish |
3.Quinoa with Tomato and Basil Mozzarella , The Pioneer Women |
4. Mexican Brussel Sprout with Quinoa, Feasting at Home |
5. Skinny Mexican Street Corn, The Cookie Rookie |
6. Southwestern Grilled Sweet Potato Salad, Two Peas and Their Pod |
7. Pineapple Chicken Kabobs, Julie’s Eats and Treats |
8. Paleo Burgers with Caramelized Balsamic Onions and Avocado, Joyfully Healthy Eats |
9. Chipotle Lime Grilled Cauliflower Steaks, The Kitchn |
10. Pesto Grilled Shrimp, Closet Cookin’ |
11. Key Lime Coconut Energy Bites, Spoonful of Flavor |
12. Watermelon Cucumber Cooler, Noshing with the Nolans
I can’t wait to make the paleo burgers and the watermelon cooler. I might mix it up and add some mint from my garden to the cooler.
What are you up to this weekend?
Will you be doing any barbecuing?
Whatever you do, I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with rest and relaxation!