All the food items are now ready to take on a go either cooked or uncooked.
All thanks to the cans that today we can carry our food whenever and wherever we want to. It is quite difficult to open the lid of the can without an opener though.
Hence, here we have something to ponder upon while you buy can openers.
Can openers be a real-life saver, as the rigid metal takes no name to open on its own?
At least we have something to deal with it.
Such giant cans are a real help while hosting a good luncheon or get together parties.
We don’t need to mess up our time by small little cans.
The most favorite of mine would be cherries. But it’s kind of difficult to deal with these giant cans. Hence, the openers are here at our service.
Now that we are about to do some shopping with these openers, let us get a look of the essentials while buying cam openers.
Yes, that’s right, we have to look for a few things in our opener to keep the opening an easy task and make it really easy to get off the lid.
- It can obviously open a can. Now you might think of course every can opener’s sole purpose is the same. No, it is not. Many openers in the market are tender as a tendril and before opening the can, they either break or bend. Hence, leaving us with an unworthy can opener. You might get attracted by its style and its designer outlook, but you mustn’t fall in the trap of the ones which are not able to withstand with its promised qualities.
- It is simple to set up and operate. Once bought, you don’t need difficult and complex setup for the opener to get working. Also, a complex mechanism may end up hurting us. I personally recommend, that to open large cans one should buy the openers which are rigid in its structure and have good quality blades.
- They should be long-lasting. After all, we can not always invest in can openers. Even if they seem to be not that necessary in our kitchen items, they play a great role. Hence, the ones which can not withstand a good warranty period and guarantee of a certain period by the manufacturer shouldn’t be bought.
- It should be rust-resistant. Seldom such machines can take up rust forms if unused for a while. Also, rusty blades contain iron oxide which if come in contact with food particles, can cause food poisoning and chemical reactions. This can make our food unhealthy and not eligible for edible purposes.
- The edges should be smooth. If the edges are not round and smooth enough, you might end up hurting yourself. Cutting off the lids is a tedious process and requires a lot of efforts. Hence, the edges must be curved so that it doesn’t hurt your hands.
- The electric can openers should not solely work on electricity. It must have a good battery so that it can be operated uninterrupted. Most of the electric openers are of a good size so that the handle is a bit away from the blades.
- It shouldn’t be big and bulky. For a machine which serves only the purpose of cutting the top of a can, it should not take much space in your kitchen even if it is mounted. It should be the least complex of all devices to give you the best experience.
- The blade should not touch the food inside the can. If the blade touches the can it can make the food unhealthy and could leave a ting of metal.
These were a few important aspects which you should look before buying a can opener. These parameters are the most common ones, though they can vary person to person. You can see all these features while buying a can opener.
An electric can opener can be of varied types:
- These are the ones which cut the lid straight off the top.
- Side cutters: these can cut the cans from the side. It is for those food items which are big enough to block the can’s top.
- Then there are openers which can be set on a countertop or mounted under cabinets.
Now let us have a look at those electric can openers which are widely used by the households. These provide the best service as per recorded till date. They are not listed in any particular order because each one of these electrical can openers is the best in their own ways. The list is completely based on its usage and review given by its daily users. All these cans are easily available in markets and have been least reported to not work properly.
1. Cuisinart Cco-50bkn Deluxe Electric Can Opener
- This deluxe can opener comes in a wide range of variety. This black coloured, intelligently designed can opener is a very stylish machine to make your kitchen look even better.
- This comes with a warranty policy. So, in case you are facing any problems with the opener, you can easily report to Cuisinart and your problem will be solved in no time.
- The appliance voltage range is from 110V-240V. Hence, it is operable in all the regions without worrying much about the voltage difference.
- This model is made to stand perfect only a countertop. Hence, making it easy for us to handle and operate.
- Other than these features, it is dishwasher safe also. Hence, it is an all in one product. It’s easy to handle design is the best of it.
- The product is light in weight being 1.15kg, which is perfectly fine for such a machine.
To get more such exciting deals to check on to https://www.amazon.in/Cuisinart-CCO-50BKN-Deluxe-Electric-Opener/dp/B001C2F5NW
2. Hamilton Beach Electric Can Opener:
- The Hamilton beach classic chrome electric can opener comes in a good looking metal black colour.
- This heavyweight machine comes with SureCut patented technology and a knife sharpener. There is cord storage at the back giving it good room inside the machine so that it does not stay outside and spoil the look of the kitchen.
- According to the NPD Group, Inc., this product has been awarded #1 brand of can openers in the US, 12 months ending December 2018.
- This product is a full package, as it’s cutting unit can be removed and is dishwasher safe. This makes up cleansing simple.
- This tall design helps your open can of any size anytime. Its length makes sure that the opener doesn’t touch the food inside the can.
- This can opener consists of auto-shutoff. This makes easy hands-free operation.
For more such products and specifications about this product visit: https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-76380Z-Classic-Heavyweight/dp/B0000CGQD4
3. Oster fpstcn1300 Electric Can OpeneR
- This can opener is made up of stainless-steel eradicating every option of it rusting. Hence, it promises a rust-free cutting unit, making it safe to use with edibles.
- It provides hands-free operation, as it has a heavy metal base. This prevents it from stumbling while its operation.
- Also, it comes with a revolutionary magnetic lid lifter, which along with piercing cutting mechanism makes our operation an easy task.
- It gives you an appropriate cord length that’s retractable for effortless operation.
- Other than this, it is a multi-tasker, that is, it comes with an integrated bottle opener.
For more such deals regarding this particular product visit: https://www.amazon.com/Oster-FPSTCN1300-Electric-Opener-Stainless/dp/B002FWOL1A/
If you are someone who regularly consumes canned foods then you might be looking for something to open the cans, you might have wondered at least once that is there any equipment made to specially open cans? Yes, it is. They are known as Electric can openers.
If you use canned food in your recipes too regularly then probably you need an electric can opener, this will help you to open the can easily. They are beautifully designed, they are slim, stylish, and very durable which carry out the heavy-duty performance. They take the effort out of a job for people who have trouble using their hands and are unable to open the cans with caps or seniors with arthritis are tedious for some and borderline impossible. This is important because there is not a popping top for all cans!
The best kind of electric openers is the ones that have got easy to attach and remove the lever which is very good for cleaning along with a magnet which is strong enough to hold the can on its own and an automatic shut off so that you don’t have to be there and monitor the whole process. The automatic shut off features also make sure that the opener does not repeat the rounds and also makes sure that the metal fragments do not fall in your food.
Today we are going to look at some of the few electric can openers and review them in detail to find out which is the best one and what is good and bad with every product.
SCo- 60 Deluxe Can Opener
This is a product from Cuisinart and we all know the magical performance along with the quality and reliability of the products offered by Cuisinart. They have been very consistent with the expectations of the customers and designed products according to it.
This electric opener offered by Cuisinart has a sturdy and wide base along with a sleek design. The looks are also very attractive with a fine finish which will add beautifully to your other equipment. This won’t feel like anything extra or clutter on your kitchen counter or platform.
The magnet of the opener is capable of holding the cans up to 32 ounces in place that too without any other help. The auto-shutoff features also work well. This is the main reason why this has grabbed the first position on our list. You will easily be able to remove the lever and then clean it so they have also kept in mind the after usage things. It also has a cord storage and top and side cuts.
- It has a cord storage
- The opener is performance-oriented
- Beautiful design
- Removable lever
- It is less portable
Click here to but this Can opener offered by Cuisinart
Cuisinart CCO-50 BKN Deluxe Can Opener
This is yet another product offered by Cuisinart on our list grabbing the second position. This is a well-designed product that offers good performance. During the test, the Cuisinart CCO-50 was capable of handling any type of cans that were thrown at it very easily.
The opener has got a simple lever with sharp and sleek blades that is capable of piercing cans at the straight spot every time. the magnets worked so well that you do not need to hold it. they by themselves held it tight throughout the process. The Cuisinart CCO-50 is undoubtedly one of the best products available in the market with such reliable performance and the features that makes work so convenient and easier.
Once the rotation was complete and after one full rotation the lid popped off without causing any kind of a mess and cleanly, this was one attractive side too.
The most important thing that Cuisinart has is its design that is so unique and eye-catching from its competitor that it makes it stand out from the crowd.
The opener is narrow and taller than other products. it is tall enough to keep it upright even while opening a 48-ounce chicken broth all thanks to the protruding lip on its base.
The only drawback of this product is that it is large and difficult to store or carry, it will take a lot of your space and this is also a problem with many other products. most of the manual opener will last with you for a long time but if you need an electric opener and wish to get the job done then this one is the best one for you.
- It has a stable base
- It is equipped with strong magnets
- It has an automatic shut off feature
- It is tall enough
- It is not durable
- It requires a lot of space
Click here to buy this can opener which is an amazing product by Cuisinart
Hamilton Beach 76380Z
Hamilton has offered a lot of products that are reliable and backed with powerful performance. talking about the large products, it has always impressed me. Let’s look at the electric can opener offered by Hamilton.
This is an electric opener which is a traditional model by Hamilton. This is a stouter and curvier version of Cuisinart. It is equipped with an all-metal cutting unit which makes it difficult to wash or clean. The opener is capable of easily opening any cans and it can hold the grip throughout the process. you won’t need to hold the lever down while it is working. It also comes with a standard knife sharpener.
as the size of the opener is large and it appears stable than the Cusiaintart one but this opener is unable to handle the size of the largest cans. It simply feels like a less versatile version than the Cuisinart one.
- It is large
- It is strong
- The opener is stable enough
- It has an automatic stop lever
It produces sharp edges
It is incapable of handling XL sized cans.
Click on this link to check the price of the can opener offered by Hamilton Beach
The product offered by Oster comes with an amazing design that makes the can opener look very stylish and attractive. It seems that the Opener is more expensive than other products.
The design is well and it also gives it the best look but the quality of construction is poor and might not last for a long time. The only other commodity robust and tall enough to accommodate a 48-ounce can without tipping was the Oster. The elements are mostly built using plastic and they look flimsy and can get broken easily.
The speed of opening the cans is very good but the problem lies with the mess that it creates while doing the work sometimes. This can is capable of doing the job but not in a clean manner and probably won’t last for long. It is very fast and can easily handle large-sized cans and also comes with a strong grip but it also makes a mess of the work, breaking into confetti the edges of paper labels on cans and pouring some of the contents of the can around as the lids popped off.
- It can easily handle XL sized cans
- The opener is fast
- Backed with strong grips on cans
- It is not durable and probably won’t last for a long time
- It splatters food and makes a mess while working
If you are thinking of buying this Can Opener by Oster then click on this link
Yes You Can One Touch Electric Can Opener
This opener is proof that size doesn’t matter and size isn’t everything. This small-sized electric can operated using a nifty battery is capable of opening any kind of can thrown at it.
This product offered from kitchen mama is small enough to be stored easily and also very portable with a good performance. Its sidecut can leave smooth sides on both the lid and the can. This is probably the easiest and simplest can opener on this list which also adds to its user-friendliness.
This model also comes with an auto shut-off feature that helps to turn it off automatically so that you do not need to be there all the time. You also do not need to hold the tool while it opens the can. It is also capable of opening cans with dented lids. The only thing is that they require a 4AA battery which you will need to separate.
- It can handle any can
- It is small
- It can be easily stored
- It is very portable
It requires a 4AA battery that is to be purchased additionally.
Click here to check the price of the Can opener offered by Kitchen Mama
MITOO electric Can opener
This is one great product by a great brand known as MITOO. It is good enough in performance and also reliable. Instecho’s smooth smooth edge electric can opener is capable of opening any kind of cans with great speed. It does not create jagged edges.
The best thing about this electric can opener is that it only requires a 2AA battery. People also love it because it can easily fit in kitchen drawers due to its compact size. The drawback is that it does not have an auto shut-off feature so you cannot walk away while it is working. If you walk away then it will keep rotating and you may get metal fragments in the food.
- It has a great speed
- The edges created are smooth
- It is very compact
- You just need a 2 AA battery
- This opener does not have an auto-shutoff feature.
- It does not have any cord storage
Click here to buy the MITOO (Instecho) Electric Black Can Opener
Black Decker Easy Cut Can Opener
Black and Decker have been very consistent in providing quality friendly products for a very long time. They have provided products that are customer-friendly and have always been satisfying customers by its awesome performance.
The Black and Decker EasyCut can opener works very well and is a good competition to any other product on our list. Its performance is so good that you can rely on it without any second thoughts. This is one product for those who are having a tight budget and do not feel like spending a lot on can opener.
The product is also very lightweight when compared to other products and its magnet can hold 32-ounce cans easily. It also has an auto-shutoff feature that impressed me while working. The only drawback is the bulky nature of the lever which makes it almost impossible to see the blade when attached to the can.
- It comes with a cord storage
- It is lightweight
- This is a budget-friendly product
- It is performance-oriented
- The lever is bulky
Click here to buy the Black and Decker EasyCut can opener
Proctor Silex Electric can opener
This is an electric can opener that is almost the same as the Hamilton one. The features are almost the same and the performance offered is reliable. It has a rare knife sharpener along with a cord storage area.
The only difference with this device is that the cutting blade assembly which the products have is mainly made of plastic rather than complete steel, so if you are looking for a more monotonous look, this might be a decent choice for you. The blade assembly is removable so it allows you to wash it with your hands. So the cleaning can be done accurately. It has the size of a standard electric opener.
This can opener makes it a snap to open most containers and prevents needless wear and tear on their hands and wrists that can be opened by a stick.
- It offers a good performance
- It has a monotone look
- You get a sharpener knife along with cord storage
- Removable blades
- It has a standard size
- It is less portable
Click here to buy this Electric Can opener
Electric Can Opener is extremely useful for those who frequently consume canned foods. These types of openers are important as they make the work a whole lot easier for those who have limited mobility of hands or have arthritis.
Today in this article I tried to provide you information about can openers and also selected the best products that are available in the market concerning Electrical Can openers. We reviewed these products and saw some of the best features offered by each one and also the drawbacks.
I hope this piece of information was useful for you and you are now backed with enough information to buy an Electric Can opener. If you are thinking about buying one you can also check our list and select from it as all the products reviewed are reliable and well researched.
Now I wish that you would be able to get the best product from markets and make peeling off your cans as easy as a cakewalk.